Friday, April 29, 2011

dreams...

Once in a while, I get these strange vivid dreams of otherworldly places. Perhaps it's my mind just running amok when i'm asleep and it presents me whatever it comes up with. I don't know how other people dream and I don't think most people are always eager to share that particular subject. Dreams tend to come in many forms based on our memories and retained knowledge of things. Sometimes you'll have a reoccurring dream of a particular thing, I bet a lot of people have those and they don't really pay much attention to it. I feel like my dreams sometimes mean something...who knows what they could be about specifically, it's totally random. I wake up and think, "huh...what was that about..." and I just go on with my day.

Now I feel like they could be an excellent opportunity for a creative source, possibly for fine art. Although i'm not the first person to decide that, many artist before me have done that with success, such as HR Giger, Salvador Dali, and so on. Maybe even Beksinski did the same, who knows what his objective was...

This painting probably represents my frustrations with art, well...I have my good days and bad days. lol

No comments: